INI Gum Shield Rugby Boxing MMA Martial Arts Mouth Guard
Our gum shield comes with instructions.
These gum shields are top of the range.
Gum shields are ideal for protection during any type of sport.
These Gum shields are nearly indestructible.
Top quality, made to endure.
Easy boil and bite gum shield.
All of our gum shields have been sterilized.
INI gum shield, now featuring our easy and highly efficient boil and bite formula, allowing for quick, strong and long lasting molds. Our gum shields come with instructions to allow for an easy understanding of how the mouth guards will be molded on to the teeth of the user.With a brand new revolutionary designed gum shield for sports such as boxing, karate, rugby etc. Our brand new design now puts users into a more comfortable position whilst the gum shield is in the mouth and guarding it with almost complete weightlessness, meaning you will not have to clench your mouth in order to hold the gum shield in place like some other gum shields. With our quick boil and bite chemical formula, gum shields will be able to fit directly into user’s mouth after boil and be ready for use almost instantly, no time needed to be wasted. With our innovative smooth design users can ensure that teeth damage will be minimal as the impact absorbing mouth guards have been specially designed to be shock absorbent therefore heavy blows to the mouth in games like rugby, football and hockey shouldn’t affect the teeth at all with the mouth guard in place. The soft side walls of the gum shield will ensure no discomforts in the mouth and should feel extremely comfortable for the user. This is an essential for participants in activities such as martial arts, rugby, football, hockey and many more. Original INI brand mouth guard Fitting Instructions:
WARNING! NOT FOR USE WITH BRACES DO NOT CHEW YOUR MOUTH GUARD
- Fill saucepan with 3 to 4 inches of water. Bring water to a boil.
- Remove water from heat source. Let water stand for 30 seconds, then place mouth guard in water for 90 seconds. Do not exceed 90 seconds.
- Carefully remove mouth guard from hot water with a slotted spoon.
- Cool mouth guard under tap water for 1-2 seconds only to bring surface temperature to a comfortable level.
- Lick your lips before placing mouth guard in your mouth.
- Watching in mirror, line up mouth guard carefully with the center line of upper teeth. Fit mouth guard onto and around upper teeth and press firmly into molars first then front teeth.
- Bring lower jaw forward and up into base of mouth guard with teeth in alignment with lower channel. Bite down hard on mouth guard, suck in strongly, and use fingers to press edges of mouth guard into teeth and gum line through lips and cheeks for 20 seconds.
- Remove mouth guard and cool under tap water for 30 seconds.
- Replace into mouth and test for a good, firm fit.
|Country/Region of Manufacture
Black, Black & Blue, Black & Orange, Black & Red, Black & Yellow, Clear, Flag of Germany, Flag of Russia, Green & White, Multi color, White & Blue, White & Orange, White & Pink, White & Yellow